Sunday, October 5, 2008

Pictures of the house.. After paint.

Here is what the house started to look like after we started painting. Here is my living room. As mentioned in the previous post. My "fake" wall is the white one.

Remember the ugly picture of my kitchen in the previous post? Well here it is. So much better!
We started installing the kitchen cabinets and appliances. We had to patch up wholes in my walls from the electrician.
Then the upper cabinets started going in.
The doors were then put on.
Then the counter top.


Then the sink! Also, as of last Monday, our kitchen flooring was put in. It is not complete. They have to buy the correct transition strip to go up against the carpet. I am hoping to have this done by mid week.
Looks great!!

1 comment:

Schwartz Family said...

That's a brave color! I would never have thought to do it but it looks amazing! I am just not creative enough I guess! I am enjoying seeing the progress