Thursday, November 20, 2008

An old picture

So I was looking through some photo albums here are work. 7 albums to be exact. There are so many people that remember that worked here. Oh the memories! I miss so many people.

The funny thing, in all of those albums, I was only in 1 of the pictures.



Left to right...
Jamie (oh, how I love her! I still talk with her. She is my other half)
Me (I don't even look like the same person)
Amanda (She is my ex-boyfriend's ex girlfriend. How funny is that?)
Adam (He actually married to Amanda, even though it happened years later)
Kasidi (Also part of our Pclub bunch)

Oh how i miss these days!

5 comments:

Theresa said...

That is such an old picture. I remember Kasidi - she was one of the first people I met in PClub.

Melissa said...

I know. so OLD. I miss those days.

Katie said...

Funny, I remember everyone EXCEPT Kasidi.

Melissa said...

Kasidi stayed pretty low key. She did not hang out with too many people. She was not anywhere close to being as loud as Jamie or I was in those days. =)

Schwartz Family said...

I remember all but Kasidi too. YAY FOR PCLUB! It was fun way back when....

I am glad I met a lot of good people that worked there.