Monday, November 22, 2010

Mama's Holiday Wish List

Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme

TodaysMama (link to:Click here to visit TodaysMama ) and GameStop (link to: Click here to visit GameStop) are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.

1. What is your holiday wish for your family? My husband and I work opposite shifts during the week. We dont see each other much during the early part of the week. For the holidays, my wish would be able to sit and enjoy each others company and not have to worry about errands, cleaning up too much, too many parties and family functions. I just want to spend time, stress free, with my husband and kids.


2. What is your Christmas morning tradition?
Our traditions are still in their infancy. My oldest is only now really getting into the holiday excitement. My husband and I try to wake up early and wait for the kids to wake. We open presents and dad then makes pancakes. Mmmmmm!

3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be? A honeymoon. We never went on one. I would love to go to Hungary with my husband. He spent 2 years there and has been dieing to go back. I would love to spend time there. It sounds amazing.

4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money? I slow down. I try to not plan too many things or too many errands. I spend more time listening to the kids. I spend more time cuddling with them. The year is too buys and this helps me feel more attached to them and the season of thanks.

5. What games did you play with your family growing up? Guess Who, Rummikub, Hi hoe, cherry oh! I could go on.

6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood? Receiving PJs on Christmas Eve.

7. Where would you go for a Christmas-away-from-home trip? New York City!

8. Check out GameStop (link to:Click here to visit GameStop ) and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year? PS3 - for the husband, DSi for my son, and for me Michael Jackson The Experience for the Wii!!! I am such and MJ fan. This game looks so fun! Bwahaha!

******
Click here to see details on how to enter into the GameStop drawing

No comments: