Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Its like playing in the rain..

So my cute cute cute son, has always been a bath baby. We have tried to get him to shower alone and with his dad over the last couple years with no success.

I decided the other day that it was time. There are times were he fights me saying that he does not want to take a bath or he will take one tomorrow. Also, baths take forever. He always wants to play for a long period of time. The water always gets too cold.

When I brought up taking a shower on Sunday night. At first he told me that he did not want to shower. He did not like them.

"Well, its just like playing in the rain"

He was all over that!!! He jumped up and thought that was the coolest thing. He got naked so fast and in he went.

He was so silly. He was fighting the water. Karate chops and kicks. I helped him wash his body and his hair and he was done.

His reply was that he LOVED to shower and wanted to take one EVERY night.

Monday night, he brought up the fact that he wanted to take a shower and he jumped right in.

Last night he was on an errand with his dad and did not get back until passed his bed time. He was so mad that I would not let him shower.

So this evening, I made sure that we had enough time after dinner at Zach's moms.

Look at the smile on that boys face!!

1 comment:

Noelle said...

He is so dang cute!!