Sunday, May 31, 2009

She is almost here

Sorry for my lack of updating, but things have been a bit crazy.

Skye will be here on June 11th! It is planned and scheduled. I will be having her via C-section at noon that day. When I had Corbin, he ended up being a crash C-section. I think that the stress from that has given me SO MUCH anxiety with this one. I dont want to go through it again. So, its planned. I feel better, a bit.

So far, Skye does not have a middle name! We are having the worst time coming up with anything that we both like. I really like Sky Capri Lorenc. Zach really likes Skye Ildiko (Il*dee*koe) Lorenc. This is stressing me out a bit. I dont want to be sitting in the hospital with no name!

We have to get Corbin's room ready downstairs before we can set up Skye's room upstairs. We are "running out of time".

It did not help that Zach got super sick. He ended up with pneumonia. We had to take him to the ER for antibiotics, and fluids. He went to the family practice doctor 3 times, and the instacare once. He had a fever for about 13 days straight. So he was not eating or really drinking. He did not work much either. It was a hard and stressful time. By the end, it was the antibiotics giving him the fever. He stopped the pills, he stopped feeling sick! After 13 days of this crap. I am just happy to have my husband back. He can now help me do things around the house to prepare for the baby.

Corbin is just excited that she will be here soon. He gets excited when we get new things for her. He gives her kisses and hugs everyday. We have even started a count down on the calendar so he can see it. Everyday, he crosses off a day and the counts the days left. He is going to be the best big brother ever.

There is a bit of an update. I hope to have more energy after I have the little girl. I am sure to post pictures of her too.

I am so very excited for this change in our lives. I have been feeling great. I feel blessed and am very happy were my family and life is right now. I could not ask for more.

2 comments:

The Whitney's said...

Hey... we need some belly pictures!!!

Charisse said...

good luck on getting that little girl here safely!! I bet it's nice knowing you are just about there!