I dont know what it is but, I have failed to update for a while now. So many things have happened, My son turned 4, thanksgiving, christmas, etc.
I think it is that I am just not motivated right now. The only thing that this pregnancy has done to me so far has been the tiredness. I think this is what has contributed to my lack of updates.
I need to gather pictures so that I can try to catch up. Lets hope i have most of my posts up by the end of the weekend. Wish me luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know the feeling. I have been so unmotivated to do anything lately. I just balanced my checkbook for the first time in a little over a month and I usually do it every week! Crazy kids sucking the life out of us!
Post a Comment