Thursday, May 22, 2008

So we are still waiting to here if we got that house. Apparently, they had 10 more days before they were going to accept any offers. Well, tomorrow is the 10th day. So far from what we here, we are the best offer on the table. =D

We are hoping that we hear about the house by Tuesday.

Here is a picture..


I know that it does not look like much, but it really is a nice house. Just a little work and it is exactly what we wanted.. Keep us in your prayers.

So you think you can dance started this evening. First off, i really love that show! The auditions came to Salt lake city. They are showing us next week. Tonights show at the end, the previewed the next episode. There was a frame for a second, that is my friend Ryann! I hope that they do a spot light on him. He rocks.

I am tired... I should be sleeping....

No comments: